The Winter Winds...

         I remember the purity of sparkling droplets of water which used to stay on the grass on those nice mornings. I remember the cold breeze coming in the desk with the odors of flowers. I remember the fog that covered the college ground while driving through the college road. The morning drive in the orange sunlight and cool winds was so cool. The greenery was so beautiful, now while being in this desert, and when the same cold winds of winter touch me I remember everything as if yesterday. But the only thing I miss here are the Sparking and Twinkling Billion stars in the Sky. They were so beautifully rich with so many constellations, galaxies, planets and shooting stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Allergies and Asthma

The Silent Truth Behind a Costly Illusion